Saturday, September 10, 2011

Duncannon and the Flood 9.10.11

Today I had a wedding in Duncannon. Because of the devastating flooding, the couple had to change their plans from an outside tent wedding on their property to a church wedding and indoor reception. Although the flood changed their plans,  the weather today was spectacular.

I stopped to take this photo as I drove through the Duncannon countryside. I love seeing rolls of hay.

A special tribute to New York as I remember the terrible day 10 years ago tomorrow. I was in California and was supposed to fly home that day to come home. It took me and my son almost a week to fly home...something I will never forget.



City Island is under water from the terrible flooding. The Capitol dome is peaking from behind the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment